Friday, October 09, 2009

Gosh I've been rather slack huh......

I am super slack in the posting department huh!!! Lots has been happening. Meatball is now crawling nearly walking, Lumpy is being a 2 year old {lol} and Sketti is still my "broke the mould" child. I wish that I still could raise Lumpy and Meatball the way that Sketti was raised as he's a bloody gem! Hubbin broke his leg whilst training at Judo and was home for 7 weeks.... was fantastic! Got my kitchen renovated, caught up on a heap of my "to do "list,
almost got him up on the roof to paint it but thought that I was pushing my luck lol.

My beautiful figurines from my beautiful boys

Our 1st ever family portrait...I need to photoshop my hair lol

Been to Brisbane a few times, finally made it to my Dad's grave which I haven't done in 6 years. Made good with my second eldest sister after over 10 years of ignoration on both of our behalfs. It's amazing how easy it is to forget the actual reasons that you stop speaking to someone. It is also a shame that I was immature enough to allow it to take 10 years of my life with someone away. Lots of other stuff but couldn't be bothered writing it....

Cheeky boy my Meatball

Turned almost old so thought that I would mark the day by getting a tattoo...one copyright symbol later and my arse will never be the same. Figured it was indicative of the person that I am to copyright my butt...not that I have a good arse mind you but alas it is mine lol....Got some really lovely gifts too for my birthday which was a definite jump up on last years efforts. Managed to get birthday cake for breakfast in bed off Hubbin and the boys and
scored one for morning tea off a friend as well....needless to say I had no lunch that day as I was going to vomit due to all of the cake!!!!

My tiny tat...

The cake that Hubbin made for my birthday

Took the boys on a holiday to Currumbin a few months back which was freaking awesome. They had a magnificent time at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and the beach. We managed to get a fantastic deal on a unit right on the beach so off we went and had a bloody ball....can't wait until we get to go again.

I hope they stay like this forever....

My beautiful boy...

At Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary

Last weekend we went to Oakey air base for their annual fly in and the boys had the best day. They got to clamber through cockpits and watch aeronautical displays. I saw a twinkle in Lumpy's eye that I have never seen before so maybe he has plans for his future already. Needless to say he took 5 minutes flat to fall asleep in the car on the way home as he was constant all day....never seen both the older 2 so excited....was really great!!!

Flying a plane lol

Have been really hectic with Judo lately. Got reappointed as fundraising coordinator again this year which I really enjoy doing. Organised a BBQ outside our local Woolworth last weekend and made Just under $250.00 which was fantastic!!! Currently organising our Tournament and also Christmas multi-draw raffle. Tournament is the beginning of next month and we get clubs from as far away as Lismore attend so it's really good for our little club! Even started doing Judo myself until Hubbin broke his leg..decided to stop until he was back at work just in case I hurt myself as well...bills wouldn't get paid with 2 of us out of action! Back to it on Monday though. Hubbin and I will also be training the juniors next year which should be fun.

Medal of participation in the Queensland State Titles

Well I'm off got housework to do....have a great day........

0 comments: